• MoMaR
  • MoMaR's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
30 Nov 2022 21:19 #137991 by MoMaR
Stampede - uscita dal campo was created by MoMaR
Ciao a tutti,

viste le varie interpretazioni che sembrano talvolta ritornare nei vari tornei, una domanda su Stampede e uscita dal campo.

situazione: Test fallito dalla bestia in questione. "If the test is failed, however, then the opposing player may move the War Beast in its next Move phase exactly as if it were one of their models. If this takes a War Beast off the table then it, and all its crew, are removed as a casualty." (p. 81, Manuale).

Faq 1: Q: In what situations can models move off the board? (p.23) A: Models may only move off the board in Scenarios that specifi cally allow it, or if they have a special rule that permits them to do so (such as a War Beast that is Stampeding). Models may only ever move off the board voluntarily, and may not be forced off the board by the effect of an enemy model, such as the Command/Compel Magical Power. Models cannot Back Away off the board.

Faq 2: Q: Can a War Beast be made to leave the board by means other than Stampede, such as the Command/Compel Magical Power? (p.80) A: No, unless its controlling player wishes to move it off the board edge in Scenarios that allow this.

Da questi tre paragrafi mi sembra chiaro che una bestia possa essere fatta uscire dal campo con stampede, o sbaglio?

Grazie mille,
Matteo

“I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Nov 2022 22:08 #137993 by lig94
Replied by lig94 on topic Stampede - uscita dal campo
esattamente, l'ultima faq é nei casi in cui non sei in stampede

More
16 Dec 2022 15:31 #138033 by Tomgalad
Replied by Tomgalad on topic Stampede - uscita dal campo
Esatto, una War beast può essere fatta uscire dal campo con Stampede!

• MoMaR
  • MoMaR's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
16 Dec 2022 17:30 #138040 by MoMaR
Replied by MoMaR on topic Stampede - uscita dal campo
Grazie mille Tom della conferma! Speriamo in un'interpretazione omogenea d'ora in avanti
!

“I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.”

More
04 Jan 2023 21:43 #138083 by Tomgalad
Replied by Tomgalad on topic Stampede - uscita dal campo
Figurati, carissimo!

Moderators: Tomgalad